1. Current year profit > last year's profit
2. Low projected P/E (preferably < 10, except large companies) and high ROE
3. Financial health status (based on balance sheet, especially cash level)
4. Reasonably good dividend (optional)
5. Technically sound above ichimoku
Contributor: AK.Add to Favorites
Disclaimer: Use of the information herein is at one's own risk. The information provided here is not, and must not be construed to be, or form part of, any recommendation, offer or invitation to buy or sell any securities. Some of the information here is exclusively for iSaham clients only.
|Stock||Last Price||Trailing PE||ROE||Altman Z||Dividend Yield (%)||TTM Profti (RM million)||Prev TTM Profit (RM million)||Positive Streak||LTS Score|