Defensive Investing based on criteria mentioned in The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham. The metrics used to evaluate this screener are:
1. Exclude small companies with low annual sales.
2. Long Term Debt should less than net current assets and total equities.
3. Current Assets should be twice current liabilities.
4. Positive earnings for at least the last five years.
5. Strong dividend record.
6. Earnings should grow at least 33 percent after 10 years.
7. Moderate PE ratio and PTBV
Contributor: iSaham.Add to Favorites
Disclaimer: Use of the information herein is at one's own risk. The information provided here is not, and must not be construed to be, or form part of, any recommendation, offer or invitation to buy or sell any securities. Some of the information here is exclusively for iSaham clients only.
|Stock||Last Price||Graham Number||Current Ratio||Num of Dividends|