1) The iSaham Trade & Win Campaign starts from 1st July 2019 and ends on 30th December 2019 (Campaign Period) both dates inclusive or such other period(s) as may be determined at the sole and absolute discretion of iSaham Sdn Bhd (The Organiser) without prior notice. The Organiser may terminate or suspend the Campaign at any time at its absolute discretion in which case, the Organiser may elect not to award any prize. Any claim by the Participants in the event of such termination or suspension will not be entertained. If the Organiser resumes the Campaign, the Participants shall abide by the Organiser’s decision regarding resumption of the Campaign and disposition of the Prizes.
2) This Campaign organized by iSaham Sdn Bhd is opened to all individuals aged 18 and above and have CDS account with Malacca Securities Sdn Bhd and under iSaham’s remisier, Anas bin Ahmad Faris as his/her remisier.
3) Eligibility to participate in this Campaign:
a) Participants with CDS account with Malacca Securities under iSaham remisier only.
b) Minimum trade of 3x per month. Buy is consider as 1 trade, as well as Sell is 1 trade.
c) All winners are eligible for new entries for the next subsequent months during this Campaign.
d) Grand prize winners can only won 1 grand prize only, he/she however may still get entries for other prizes other than the grand prize.
4) Subject to the Terms and Conditions herein, the following prizes shall be available for the Campaign (“Prizes”)
1x Petronas Gift Card / Shopee Voucher worth RM200
2x Petronas Gift Card / Shopee Voucher worth RM100 each
3-10x Consolidation Prizes worth RM150 in total
5) Subject to the Terms and Conditions herein, the Eligible Participant(s) may earn an entry or entries (“Entry” or “Entries” as the case may be) to win the Prizes (stated in Paragraph 4 herein) in the following manner:-
Step 1: Trade (buy/sell) with Malacca Securities Sdn Bhd (under remisier related to iSaham) at least 1 transaction (buy/sell) for the participating month to get one (1) entry. The more transaction you make, the entries.
Step 2: Wait for the winner announcement the following month. Announcement will be made on the website and you will be contacted by iSaham representative.
6) The monthly prize Winners will be selected every first week of the month starting from August 2019. Winner’s details will be announced at https://www.isaham.my/tradeandwin
7) Potential Winners may be required to answer qualifying questions posed by the Organiser prior to claiming the prizes. The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to award the prizes based on the answer to the questions.
8) The Organiser reserves the right to arbitrate the selection of Winners.
9) Potential Winner(s) for all the respective prizes will be contacted via chat (Whatsapp/Telegram/FB Messenger), and/or email by the Organiser within 7 (seven) working days after Potential Winner selection is completed.
10) The Organiser has the sole discretion to fix any date and time to make the announcement to the Potential Winners.
11) Monthly Winners are required to share their prizes by uploading pictures, recommendations or comments to their respective social medias, i.e. Facebook or Instagram, or both. Monthly Winners will hashtag their contribution to #iSaham and give full access for iSaham to use their uploaded contents.
12) Participants may submit as many transactions/entries as they wish. Only transactions/ entries with “All matched” transactions on Malacca Securities trading platform are considered qualified.
13) Prizes are not exchangeable for cash, are not transferable, and will only be given to Winners who are able to satisfy the requirements for the claiming of prizes set out herein.
14) For the avoidance of doubt, the Organiser hereby disclaims all warranties (implied or express) of the Prizes in relation to its safety. All risks associated with the use of the Prizes shall be assumed by the Winners.
15) Any costs to redeem the prizes shall be borne by the Winner. The Organiser will not cover the expenses incurred.
16) The Organiser shall not be responsible for any tax implications that may arise from the Prizes or the use thereof. Any tax filing obligation or any tax payment imposed by any authority as a result of receipt or usage of the Prizes shall remain the sole responsibility of the Winners of this Campaign. It is the responsibility of each Eligible Participant to seek independent advice on the possible tax implications under this Campaign.
17) The Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to provide an alternative prize of an equivalent value. The Organiser shall not be liable for the prizes that are lost, damaged or stolen during or after the course of collection and/or delivery.
18) All Prizes must be collected within the Collection Period and at such Collection Venue as set out in the Terms and Conditions and as notified by the Organiser. Failure to claim Prizes shall result in the Prizes being forfeited by the Winners. The Organiser, its agents, sponsors and representatives shall have no liability for the Winners in any respect whatsoever.
19) In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Organiser and/or the sponsor, the Organiser and/or sponsor reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of approximately similar value. No cash alternative will be offered.
20) The Organiser reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to vary, delete, add or amend any of the Terms and Conditions set out herein from time to time without prior notice.
21) The Organiser reserves the absolute right to disqualify participation of eligible participants for the purpose of this Campaign without having to notify or alert the Participants based on the following: a) Entries are received before and after the stipulated Campaign Period. b) Inaccurate or incomplete registration details and questions.
22) By participating in this Campaign, each Participant fully and unconditionally acknowledges that he/she has read, understood and agreed that he/she is bound by the Terms and Conditions herein and agrees that any and all decision(s) made by the Organiser in relation to every aspect of this Campaign shall be final and conclusive provided always that any and all decision(s) is/are fairly and reasonably made.
23) The Organiser’s decisions on all matters relating to the Campaign, including the determination of the eligible Participants, will be final and binding, and no further correspondences or attempts to dispute such decisions will be entertained.
24) The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend this Campaign by giving notice of fourteen (14) calendar days to the Eligible Participants. For the avoidance of doubt, the cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organiser of this Campaign shall not entitle the Eligible Participant or any other person whosoever to any claim or compensation against The Organiser for any losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of the cancellation, termination or suspension.
25) The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify and/or reject any Eligible Participants that it determines to be tampering with the process or the operation of this Campaign or to be acting in breach or potential breach of the Terms and Conditions herein.
26) The Organiser shall not be liable for any Eligible Participants or any party for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered (including but not limited to, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party) howsoever arising, in relation to the participation or non-participation in this Campaign.
27) By participating in this Campaign, each Participant undertakes that he/she shall not bring any claims, actions or proceedings against the Organiser or its subsidiary, associated and related companies relating to this Campaign whether in contract, tort or otherwise.
28) The Organiser shall not be liable or held responsible for any default in respect to this Campaign due to any act of God, war, riot, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm or any event beyond the reasonable control of the Organiser.
29) The Winners of this Campaign agree and authorize the Organiser to disclose the Winners’ details (including but not limited to name, NRIC number, Passport number, telephone number, e-mail address, gender, address and other relevant information provided by the Participants during or after the Contest) to the Organiser’s distributor/agent, who would then contact the Winners regarding the delivery or redemption or collection of the Prizes. The Winners are responsible to make the necessary arrangements with the Organiser to collect or redeem their Prize(s). The Organiser will not bear any accommodation and/or transport and/or other cost that the Winners may incur or have to incur in the course of redeeming or collecting or using the Prizes.
30) The Organiser collects the Participants’ Personal Data for purposes including but not limited to:-
a) To establish the Participants’ and/or the award Winners’ identity and background.
b) For communications with the Participants and/or the award Winners on any matter pertaining to the Competition, including but not limited to queries on the entry form details on the award ceremony and notification to the Winners on the awards and prizes.
c) To contact the Participants and/or the award Winners to discuss any future exhibitions.
d) To meet the disclosure requirements of any law binding on the Organiser; for any other purposes that are required or permitted by any law, regulations, guidelines and/or relevant regulatory authorities.
31) The Participants’ Personal Data will be collected from the information the Participants have provided to the Organiser. The participants need to provide the Organiser with Personal Data which are requested by the Organiser, failing which the Organiser may refuse to accept the Participants’ registration/entry in the Campaign.
32) By participating in the Campaign, each Participant agrees and consents to the Organiser’s collection, use and retention of his/her personal information (without compensation to the Participant) for all purposes related to this Campaign including but not limited to:-
a) Processing and administering entries
b) Communicating with and awarding prizes to the Winners
c) Issuing publicity and announcements regarding the Winners
d) Advertising, promoting and publicising this Campaign. Any entry or request made by a Participant which seeks to limit the foregoing will result in the automatic disqualification of the Participant.
33) It shall be the Participants’ responsibility to ensure that the correspondence addresses and mobile/telephone numbers provided and maintained in the Organiser’s records are current and updated. The Organiser reserves the right to forfeit the Prizes for the Participants in the event the Eligible Participants’ mobile/telephone numbers which are maintained the Organiser’s record are invalid and/or not updated. The Organiser further reserves the right to record the telephone conversations made with the Eligible Participants for verification and record purposes.
34) The Organiser agrees to take reasonable steps and measures to secure the safety of the Personal Data collected from the Participants.
35) For enquiries regarding the Campaign, you are welcomed to visit: –
a) iSaham Website: www.isaham.my
b) Trade & Win Official Microsite: www.isaham.my/tradeandwin
c) iSaham Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/isaham.my
36) This Campaign is stand alone by iSaham Sdn Bhd, and does not affiliate with Malacca Securities Sdn Bhd, KFC, Aeon Big, Aeon Jusco, Lazada, PrestoMall and Petronas.